Sample of recently approved projects:
- Henderson Woods (Orange County): concept planning and major subdivision preliminary plat approval.
- MidTown Square (Cary): concept plan and landscape plan for mixed-use retail/office/brewery downtown infill project.
- Annandale at Creek Wood (Orange County): concept planning and major subdivision preliminary plat approval.
- University United Methodist Church (Chapel Hill): Zoning Compliance Permit for a public community garden.
- AutoZone (Chapel Hill): Rezoning and Special Use Permit for a free-standing retail store location.
- Polks Village (Chatham County): Conditional Use Permit Modification to broaden the range of permitted uses for a mixed-use business campus.
- Lux at Central Park (Chapel Hill): Rezoning, Special Use Permit, and landscape plan for student-focused housing.
- Gateway Plaza (Garner): Site Plan Modification to enhance the hardscape and landscape areas adjacent to storefronts.
- The Courtyard (Chapel Hill): Special Use Permit Modification to add residential as a permitted use to existing downtown retail space.
- Yard-Nique (Morrisville): Site Plan Modification to correct zoning violations and reorganize approved uses for an existing business.
- Walgreens at Franklin/Estes (Chapel Hill): Special Use Permit Modification for a silver LEED pharmacy.
- Bridgepoint (Chapel Hill): Rezoning and Special Use Permit for a retail/residential mixed-use project.
Representative graphic exhibits:
Lloyd Farm (Rezoning and Conditional Use Permit – Mixed Use):
Bridgepoint (Rezoning and Special Use Permit – Mixed Use)
Walgreens at Franklin/Estes (Special Use Permit – Silver LEED Pharmacy)
Waterstone (Master Plan for Economic Development District – Mixed Use)
Eaton’s Crossing at Lake Gaston (Rezoning and Preliminary Plat – Resort)