Sample of recently approved projects:
- Polks Village (Chatham County): Conditional Use Permit Modification to broaden the range of permitted uses for a mixed-use business campus.
- The Bicycle Apartments at Central Park (Chapel Hill): Rezoning, Special Use Permit, and landscape plan for student-focused housing.
- Gateway Plaza (Garner): Site Plan Modification to enhance the hardscape and landscape areas adjacent to the storefronts.
- The Courtyard (Chapel Hill): Special Use Permit Modification to add residential as a permitted use to existing non-residential downtown space.
- Yard-Nique (Morrisville): Site Plan Modification to correct zoning violations and reorganize approved uses for an existing business.
- Walgreens at Franklin/Estes (Chapel Hill): Special Use Permit Modification to allow a silver LEED pharmacy to replace an existing business.
- Bridgepoint (Chapel Hill): Rezoning and Special Use Permit for a new neighborhood-scale mixed-use project.
Representative graphic exhibits:
Lloyd Farm (Rezoning and Conditional Use Permit – Mixed Use):
Project Narrative (click to open)
Bridgepoint (Rezoning and Special Use Permit – Mixed Use)
Walgreens at Franklin/Estes (Special Use Permit – Silver LEED Pharmacy)
Waterstone (Master Plan for Economic Development District – Mixed Use)
Eaton’s Crossing at Lake Gaston (Rezoning and Preliminary Plat – Resort)